NDA Successful Shortlisted Candidates for the 70th Regular Course 2018 – This list is from the Armed Forces Selection Board Screening (AFSB). The management of the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) and the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) wishes to make it known to the general public who took part in the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test (NDAST) on the 19th May, 2018, that the NDA Successful Shortlisted Candidates for the interview is out.
On this post, it will reveal all the Batches and states that have are contained in the list. All successful candidates whose names are on the list are to come for the AFSB interview which will start from 23rd June, 2018 and end on 6th August, 2018 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.
NDA Successful Shortlisted Candidates According to Batches and States
These candidates from the under-listed states are to report to NDA on 23rd June, 2018.
- Cross River
These candidates from the under-listed states are to report to NDA on 14th July, 2018.
- Akwa Ibom
NDA Successful list for the NDA 70th Regular Course 2018
Here is a PDF file that contains all the shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA). Kindy click here to check your name via the official list from the NDA website https://www.nda.edu.ng/NDA-Candidate-List.pdf.
Requirements for the Screening
These are credentials which the candidates should come with on the Screening date. It should be one original copy and two (2) photocopies each.
- NDA Examination Admission Card and Acknowledgement Form
- Jamb UTME Result print out
- Parents/Guardian Consent Letter
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC) and Ordinary Level Certificates
- Declaration of age or Birth certificates – Birth certificate preferable
- Certificate of Local Government Indigeneship, clearly signed by your Local Government Chairman or the SSG.
A certificate gotten from any military officer from applicant’s state of origin in the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or its equivalent in the Nigerian Navy or the Air Force can replace LGA Indigeneship certificate. The military officer must indicate his contact address, Email address, Phone number, Appointment and Unit. The officer should append its unit’s stamp and signature in this case.
- Failing to report to NDA on the dates of your Batches (23rd June, 2018 and 14th July, 2018 respectively) will be disqualified for the interview.
- Every shortlisted candidate MUST pass through a screening exercise of your credentials, certificates, medical and physical fitness tests and other necessary data.
- If you are coming to Kaduna for the first time, kindly log on to NDA webpage via nda.edu.ng for a brief description on how to locate the venue of the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB).
- Any Alteration in the documents above will attract immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- Download the Attestation and Consent Letter Forms from the NDA application portal, fill correctly and bring equally.
- Any credential failed to bring by the candidate or missed on the screening date will be disqualified.