NDLEA 2020 Recruitment Application Form — Do you look forward to working with a top government agency in Nigeria? Are you a job seeker anywhere in Nigeria? If yes, then here is an opportunity for you through the NDLEA 2020 Recruitment Form. See below how to apply and other information that will assist you.
I am pleased to inform you that the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is currently recruiting new permanent staff members, is this not interesting?
You can make your dream of working in any governmental agency a reality by following practical steps below. Before we walk you through on how to apply for NDLEA 2020 Recruitment Form, it is good you know what NDLEA is all about.
What NDLEA is All About?
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal government agency in Nigeria charged with prosecuting, eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
NDLEA 2020 Recruitment Application Form Guide and How to Apply Successfully
To apply for NDLEA Recruitment Form 2020, you have to follow these simple steps:
Search for NDLEA Job Opportunities: We know that you are enthusiastic about getting a good job in a government agency like NDLEA, but how can you make that happen. To make your dream of working with NDLEA become a reality, you have to search for recruitment opportunities at NDLEA.
You can check the newspapers for NDLEA job updates, but to make the process less stressful for you, it is advisable for you to search online.
You don’t have to search any longer, simply click this link to select the particular job that you would love to apply for.
Apply for the Job that Best Suits You: After you must have searched for the latest job opportunities at NDLEA, then you can now go ahead and apply for the particular job that suits you.
We understand that it may not be easy for you to determine what job is best for especially if you have not worked with NDLEA before.
NDLEA 2020 Job Openings General Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment;
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified;
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection;
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence before;
- Applicants must be free from any kind of financial embarrassment;
- Applicant will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society;
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms;
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment Online
All you have to do to apply online is to visit www.emplug.com to sign – up. Click the link and then sign-up. Note that you must be signed – up before you can apply for any NDLEA job online.
Once you have successfully signed-up online, then you can go ahead and fill the application form that will be displayed on your screen.
Make sure you fill the correct information on the application form and submit as soon as possible. NDLEA job opportunities are really competitive, so it is advisable for you to submit your application forms early enough.
To complete your NDLEA 2020 Recruitment Application Form process, you have to download the NDLEA Guarantor Form. You will have to attach a passport photograph of your guarantor to the guarantor form before submitting it.
You may wish to know how NDLEA Salary Scale or how much officers are being paid. Just click here.
We believe this post was helpful? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!