Nestle Nigeria job vacancy 2020 – Nestle Nigeria Plc is inviting application from interested and suitably qualified applicants for a job vacancy.
Do you wish to work with Nestle Nigeria Plc? If yes, then this post is definitely for you. Kindly read through this post for the full information here on how to apply for Nestle Nigeria job vacancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
Impacted sites/locations: Five Major Sites: 2 Factories, 2 DCs and Head Office.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for vibrant, intelligent and motivated graduates to join the Supply Chain department at its operational sites.
Requirements for Nestle Nigeria job vacancy 2020
- Minimum Educational qualification is Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma, it’s equivalent;
- Minimum Relevant work experience is 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC and possess discharge certificate;
- Possess and display values such as integrity, transparency, accountability and respect;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and how to use the software.
How to successfully Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly click on the button below to apply for Nestle Nigeria job vacancy 2020.
Nestle Application processes
- When the page opens, apply by clicking on the “Apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments from all over the world. Best Wishes!!