New NSCDC salary structure – This is a post on the official salary structure of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC). It is important that as an officer or intending officer of NSCDC that you should know how wages is been paid in the organization.
NSCDC is a para-military organisation in Nigeria enshrined into the Nigerian Constitution of Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act No. 6 of 4th June 2007. The NSCDC was established with the sole purpose of providing security measures against any form of threats, attacks or disasters against Nigeria and her citizens.
NSCDC just like every other military and paramilitary organisations in Nigeria has an organized chain of officers. The ranks in the NSCDC starts from the Assistant Cadre to the Commandant General. Just the way the Nigerian army have commissioned and non-commissioned officers, the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence also have the Cadre and Superintendent Cadre.
Note that the New NSCDC salary structure is based on the level of your ranking. First degree graduates are placed in level 8, HND holders are placed on level 7. Medical doctors on level 12 while lawyers and those who have masters degree are placed on level 9.
NSCDC ranks from lowest to the highest officer
This is a list of hierarchical structure of ranks in the NSCDC from the lowest to the highest rank with their various levels:
- Assistant Cadre – Level 3 to 5 (The lowest ranking officer in NSCDC);
- Inspectorate Cadre- Level 6 to 12;
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II (ASC) Level 8;
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I (ASC)Level 9;
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre (DSC) Level 10;
- Superintendent Cadre (SC) Level 11;
- Chief Superintendent Cadre (CSC) Level 12;
- Assistant Commander (AC) Level 13;
- Deputy Commander (DC) Level 14;
- Chief Commander (CC) Level 15;
- Assistant Commandant General (ACG) Level 16;
- Deputy Commandant General (DCG) Level 17;
- Commandant General CG (The highest rank in the NSCDC) Level 18.
New NSCDC Salary Structure of officers
In the new NSCDC salary structure, there is no special salary structure for graduates. An officer with NSCDC on level 8 step 1 (Assistant Superintendent Cadre) salary is paid approximately N121,000, while for Inspectorate Cadre on level 7 is paid N69,000.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments around you. Best Wishes!!