This is a guide on how you can apply for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 through the links that would be listed in this post. Are you interested and qualified to apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) recruitment 2018? If yes, then kindly read through this post for it will assist you on the things you ought to know before applying for the recruitment.
It has been spread online, websites and blogs that Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2018 has commenced, some bloggers collect money from prospective applicants for application. I would want to use this medium to let you know that NSCDC is not recruiting and there is no recruitment anywhere in the name of NSCDC. Kindly disregard any post saying that the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 has started. BEWARE!
This post will answer the following recruitment questions concerning the Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2018;
- When will the NSCDC recruitment start?
- How can I apply for the recruitment?
- How much is the application form?
- Will the form be online?
- Please assist me on how I can apply for this recruitment.
- What are the qualifications and requirement for one to apply?
You can always rely on this site to get legit information on current recruitments, and other information hence this post. Now let’s get down on how to apply for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018.
NIGERIA CIVIL DEFENCE RECRUITMENT 2018 REQUIREMENTS
Here are some basic requirements that would qualify an applicant to be shortlisted for the screening examination of Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018:
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen either by birth or descent;
2. Have an expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters for male applicants;
3. Age of not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years;
4. No form of deformity, dislocation or disabled;
5. Have no case or previous surgery;
6. Be free from any financial embarrassment;
7. Present certificate of health status from any government hospital to show the health status of such applicant;
8. Not less than 1.7 meters for male and 1.64 meters for female in height;
· WACE or SSSCE with Credits in not less than 3 subjects including English Language and 2 other subjects;
· NECO/GCE O’ Level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at one sitting including English Language including English Language and any other 3 subjects or passes in 5 subjects obtained at 2 sittings including English Language and any other 4 subjects.
How to apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018
1. Log on the official recruitment portal at http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers.
2. Search for the Available position;
3. Fill the application form correctly, review for error, then submit;
If this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media icons provided below. Do not forget to drop your comments and contributions through the comment box section below this post. Best wishes!