Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020. Do you have what it takes to apply for this recruitment? An opportunity is open to you to make your application through the recruitment portal.
All those that wish to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 are required to follow strictly to the recruitment guide on this page. Also, The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) have make her 2019/2020 recruitment free of charge. No applicant is required to make payment of whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment process.
Therefore, this post will answer the following questions concerning the ongoing NCS recruitment 2019. These questions will guide you through the recruitment process. They are:
- When will NCS Shortlist come out?
- How much will it cost to apply for NCS Recruitment form 2019?
- What is the official recruitment portal for application?
- When will NCS recruitment exam hold?
If any of the questions listed above is what you are asking then you do not need to border yourself anymore. This post will answer all of it.
Available Positions at NCS recruitment form 2019
Superintendent Cadre: The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
Inspectorate Cadre: Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
Assistant Cadre: The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 General Requirements
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service;
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable;
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for male and 1.64 meters for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male;
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2019
- Log on to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng;
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre;
- Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB‘;
- Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information;
- Go to your email and click the verification link sent to you to confirm your account;
- You will be redirected to a login page. Sign in with your email and password to access your dash board and begin your application;
- Upload all needed documents as may be required by the Cadre you are applying for then submit.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!