Applications are invited for Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form 2020/2021 into its 8th Regular Course degree programmes. Interested applicants are to use this guide to make their applications. Here on this post, we shall be discussing on how you can successfully make your applications and the necessary things you need to know before making application.
Applicants successfully admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil degree programme will have to undergo Academic and Police Training for a minimum of 5 years. On graduation, students will be awarded with Bachelors’ Degrees and commissioned into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Interested applicants are to hurry up and make their applications now and prepare for their entrance examination.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form 2020/2021
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen;
- Applicant should not be less or more than 17 and 22 years of age;
- Height of not less than 1.67 meters for male applicants and 1.62 meters for female applicants;
- Male applicants must have expanded chest size not less than 86cm;
- Also, applicants must possess 6 Credits at the SSCE or NECO or NABTEB at not more than 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics as well as other related course of study at the Academy;
- O’Level statement of result before 2016 will not be accepted;
- Applicants must have attained a satisfactory score in the written examination and interview.
How to Apply for NPA Admission Form 2020/2021
- Interested applicants should make their applications through Nigeria Police Academy Admission Portal at http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin;
- Pay the sum of N3,500 at any commercial bank around you through the remita code you generated from the portal;
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB exam will be accepted. Also, applicants need not to select Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) in registering for JAMB;
- After payment at the bank, applicants should log on to the registration portal at http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online account.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!