Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 process has commenced for graduates and non-graduates full-time appointments all over the country. This is a guide on how you can apply for the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment, Qualification and all the necessary information on what you would need to know about the Nigerian Prisons Service.
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment – Available Positions
CATEGORY A: Inspectorate Cadre
CATEGORY B: Superintendent Cadre
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
Nigeria Prisons Service recruitment 2018 – Requirements
- Be a Nigerian
- Not be financially embarrassed
- Never belong to any secret society, cults, club or drug addict
- Be between the age of 18 years to 30 years before 31st December, 2018
- A computer literate will be an added advantage
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants’ heights must no go below 1.65 meters for male and 1.80 meters for female.
- Possess good character and not convicted for any criminal offence before
- Be fit and present medial certificates to backup the health condition from any Government organised Hospital.
- Present necessary credentials or certificates during application. Any recruitment that is not accepted at the recruitment centres will not be accepted after the recruitment.
How to create an Android App using Android Development Environment
Nigeria Prisons Service recruitment – How to apply
The Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 is done for free online, simply click here to apply.
- Do not pay anybody for the recruitment as it is done free of charge via the Nigeria Prisons Service website at www.prisons.gov.ng.
- Always visit the Nigeria Prisons Service Portal at www.recruit.prisonsportal.com/recruit for updates on the 2018 recruitment of the NPS.
- Avoid false alerts from bloggers about the NPS recruitment 2018.
Kindly drop your comments and contributions via the comment box section so that we can assist you on updates related to jobs and job recruitments 2018/2019.