Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 – This publication is a complete guide on how to apply for Nigerian AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship 2020, it also contains the NAOC Undergraduate Scholarship Form Portal to get the 2020 NAOC Scholarship Form.
The Nigerian Agip Company Limited (NAOC) Joint venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitable qualified applicants for its 2020/2021 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host communities.
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
Qualifications for Agip scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 academic session)
- Application is open to 100 level students only.
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo states SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above.
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other Companies and Agencies.
- Departments of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates of Nigerian AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 should: Click here to apply online
- Click “Apply Now” tab.
- Consequently, click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your E-mail inbox to activate your account.
- Click on scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to scholarship site.
- Enter your registered E-mail and Password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), Educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in the same order, upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- View all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during upload.
- Upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information.
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your E-mail and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile; this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) was not available in step 7, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN), do this:
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register for National Identification Number.
- Click “Create Account: and fill in the required fields.
- Login with E-mail and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture.
- Visit any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identification Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC Office near you.
- Return to scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Kindly share this information with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!