The Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020 otherwise known as the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Course Recruitment is inviting application from interested and qualified applicants to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020.
This post will guide you on the right steps to follow to ensure that your Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020 application form is successful. Kindly read through this post for the full information here.
Have you been wishing to join the Nigerian Army? Do you have what it takes to take part in the ongoing Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020? If yes then this is an opportunity for you to make your dream a reality. This is a post that will assist you in achieving that.
We have received requests from our esteemed viewers concerning this recruitment. On this note, we decided to put this post together to show you how you can enter the Nigerian Army with ease.
Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020
There are some needed requirements you will need to possess before starting your application. Carefully take note of these requirements outlined below.
- The individual applying for this program is expected to be a citizen of Nigeria. This is according to the standing law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria;
- The individual must be between the ages of 22 and 35 years old. He/she can be male or female. If the person is applying as a medical consultant, he/she must not be over 40 years of age as at the time he/she is applying for the course;
- The applicant must be fit physically, mentally and medically before his application can be given any consideration. He/she must present evidence of such fitness as at the time of applying. In actual fact, all applicants are taken through a series of test to determine their levels of fitness physically, mentally and medically;
- The individual must be given recommendation by minimum of 2 individuals and these individuals must be recognizable people in the society. They are required to attest to the integrity and character of the applicant. The individual that can give such recommendation may be Secretary or Chairman of the applicant’s Local Government of origin;
- Aside from the above, the applicant is equally required to provide letter of attestation from the institution he/she graduated from;
- The applicant is expected to be up to 1.68 m height for male and 1.65 m for female;
- He/she must never have been convicted of any crime by a court of law before. If the applicant is military personnel, he/she must be free of any form of military disciplinary case. The Commanding Officer of the military applicant is expected to attest to this;
- Anyone applying for any of the course is expected to have graduated from either a recognized university or polytechnic. Also, he/she must graduate with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree or Lower Credit;
- The applicant must possess a valid birth certificate and such certificate is expected to be endorsed by National Population Commission, Local Government Council or recognized hospital. The applicant can equally present affidavit from a court of law attesting to the individual’s age declaration;
- The individual must also have valid state of origin certificate;
- If the applicant is a civilian that has graduated from either a university or polytechnic, he/she is expected to also present NYSC certificate or valid exemption letter;
- If the applicant has any professional qualification, he/she must present document that authenticate his/her registration with such professional bodies. These professional bodies must be recognized by Nigerian Laws;
- Contact details of the applicant must also be provided during the application. Also, the candidate must provide his/her phone number as well as those of his/her parents or guardians and also Next of Kin;
- It is forbidden for candidates o have any tattoo or inscription on their bodies. Any such candidate will be automatically disqualified;
- All the original copies of certificates obtained by the applicant during education years must be presented by the candidate. The candidate must present all credentials from primary to tertiary institution;
- If the applicant is serving military personnel, he/she must be have valid military identity card as well as letter of recommendation from his/her Commander or Commanding Officer. Additionally, such applicant must provide valid letters indicating Nigerian Army sponsorship in any valid tertiary academic institution. The individual must also have served in any unit of the Nigerian Army for minimum of 5 years;
- It is forbidden for any of the applicants to be member of any secret fraternity, society or cult;
- If the applicant is a female, she is advised to seek commission into medical, Legal service, Public Relations or any of the special corps.
How to Apply
- Log on to the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020 portal at www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account;
- Read the qualification criteria;
- From the home page, select DSSC application;
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details;
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
If you followed this guide properly then you will not have any challenges in making your Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020 Form.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!