I wish to let the general public know that the Nigerian Army recruitment 2020 has commenced. Application is invited from interested and qualified applicants from all over the country. On this post, I will be showing you the necessary things you need to know before applying for Nigerian Army recruitment 2020. Kindly read through this post to get the full information.
The Nigerian army is largest Armed Force in Africa, according to Wikipedia. It is a military organization owned by Nigeria with thousands of personnel from different parts of the country.
Currently, the Nigerian Army is recruiting officers for the 2020/2021 session. This post is the right tool to get updated information on Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 as it will answer the following questions on Nigerian Army recruitment 2020.
- When will recruitment application start?
- How much is the form sold?
- Where can I get the application form for recruitment?
- Will the form be online and what is the portal for application?
- What are the requirements?
Now let’s get down to business…
Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
- Intending applicants must be a Nigerian citizen birth and have a valid means of national identification such National I’D Card, PVC, etc.;
- Applicant must be physically fit for training therefore it is required you present a medical fitness certificate during registration;
- Shouldn’t be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female;
- Applicant should also have knowledge of other Nigerian language other than his/her native language;
- Possess a minimum of 4 Credits including English language in either WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE in not more than two sittings;
- Also, Tradesmen and women applicants should possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate and age of 18 – 22 years and Non-Tradesmen and women applicants must be in the age of 18 – 26 years.
How to Apply
- Log on to the recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ and complete the online registration form;
- The Email address you are applying with must be a valid one;
- After registration is completed online, ensure you print out a Guarantor’s Form;
- During examination, do not forget to visit your examination center with all the documents required.
If this post was helpful, do not forget to share this post with friends and family using any of the Social Media buttons under this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment section beneath this post. Best wishes!!