You may want to know how you can apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment form 2020/2021 and know the next step on the registration process. Recruitment Gist has put together this post to guide our esteemed visitors on the right step to take in the Nigerian Army recruitment form 2020/2021.
Currently, the Nigerian Army is inviting application from suitably qualified applicants for a Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women who wish to join the military. So, if you are interested in this recruitment, kindly read through this post as we guide you on what to do next.
According to the Nigerian Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, he said the Nigerian Army is ready to recruit 12,000 personnel into the Nigerian Army in 2020. These personnel will boost the manpower of the Army and help combat Insurgency which is now everyday news in Nigeria.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army recruitment form 2020/2021
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card;
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language;
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate;
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years;
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 80RRI recruitment 2020
- Interested and qualified applicants should kindly click on the red button below to make their application online;
- Open logging in to the page, create an account with a valid Email address, complete the Nigerian Army recruitment 2020/2021 application form online and also the necessary document upload then submit;
- Ensure you print out your guarantor’s form and a copy of your completed form for physical verification at the point of screening.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates;
- No special centers for recruitment;
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise;
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin;
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport Nigerian Army would be withdrawn;
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centers with their bank Verification Number Printout;
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise;
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 09059924328 and 08026569770.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons and we hope to get a feedback from you through the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!