Do you wish to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2020? Do you have what it takes to take part in this recruitment? If yes, then here is an opportunity for you. See below for full information on how you can apply online.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army is currently recruiting officers that will join the Nigerian Army. On this note if you are suitably qualified and physically fit, then you can apply for this recruitment. All the information that you will be needing concerning the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2020 shall be outlined on this post.
Before you apply, it is necessary you know some of the things that will assist you on this recruitment exercise. Not only knowing them, you have ensure that you follow them strictly in other for you to scale through the recruitment stages.
As we all know, the first stage of the recruitment is the application process. Here, all those that wish to apply will be allowed to apply online. The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2020 does not discriminate. Anyone that wish to apply can do so but must be from 18 – 23 years of age.
After this stage, the next stage is shortlisting of candidates for exam. Those that will take part in the exam are only those that the Nigerian Army have Okay-ed their application. They will now be invited for a CBT examination that will be conducted by JAMB. When you pass this stage, you will now be waiting for another list. This list will be those selected for physical verification and oral interview. This happens to be the last stage of the recruitment.
General Requirement for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2020
All those that wish to apply for this recruitment must possess the following:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth;
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders;
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters in height;
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate;
- Should be between 22 and 28 years by Feb. 20, 2021;
- Except for Imams, Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by Feb. 20, 2021.
Note that the Nigeria Army Recruitment 2020 Application Form is free of charge. Do not pay anyone for assistance or for your name to be shortlisted even when the person appears to be an officer with the Nigerian Army. Be Ware of Scammers.
How to Apply
Applications for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 2020 is done online. All qualified and interested applicants are to make sure they complete the online application form. The official recruitment portal is www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
Method of Application
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the
14th of August 2020.
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account;
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details;
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form;
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph
- Educational certificates
- Evidence of membership of any professional body
- Certificate of state of origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Applicants must print out their online generated photoslip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of a Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photoslips to the selection board during interview.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wises!!