Nigerian Award Scholarship 2020/2021 by the Federal Ministry of Education – Here is an update on the latest scholarship award by the Nigerian Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Education for Tertiary Institutions. If you wish to apply for this scholarship award programme, kindly read through this post and apply.
Application is invited from interest applicants by the Honourable Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu for the Nigerian Award Scholarship 2020/2021. Here are some guided steps on how to make your applications successful. Kindly read more for the full information here.
Courses for the Award Exam
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences;
- Science and Technology;
- Entrepreneurial Studies;
- Medicine & Paramedicals
Qualifications for Nigerian Award Scholarship 2020/2021
- All applicants must be a full-time registered student of any federal or state university in Nigeria;
- Applicant for a postgraduate studies must possess at least a first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division;
- Undergraduate applicants (including physically challenged) must have a minimum of 4.0 CGPA on 5 points scale or 5.0 on a 7 point scale or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to follow these steps to apply:
- Complete their online registration which is provided by clicking on the button below and print out a copy;
- Attach Photocopies of the following documents to the printed copy:
- CGPA result of year 1, 2, 3 and so on;
- Admission letter from current school;
- Educational Certificates;
- Current school ID Card;
- Two passport photograph with your name written behind;
- Letter of identification from State or L.G.A.;
- Current Course registration form;
- The printed copy should be signed by the Head Of Department or the Dean of Faculty from your current school;
- At the venue of exam, submit a copy of the printed copy for verification;
- During registration, applicants are advised to choose their programmes they prefer such as Nigerian Award (N/A) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which are for girls only;
- Double submission of application is not allowed;
- Application does not require any processing fee. Applicants are informed not to pay to anybody for this;
- You must fill out any filed with the asterisk (*) sign;
- Fill out and save your data on each sections of the form one after the other and later click on the submit button when registration is completed;
We believe this post was helpful? Do ensure you talk to us about this post by dropping us your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this information with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!