Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020 – The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced it’s Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019. Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
The application is opened to all civilians. However, serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
All applicants of the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 must possess the following criteria before making applications online at the official recruitment portal:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution;
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NIS Recruitment 2019 Application Procedures
- Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” bottom shown on the website of the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment portal by clicking on the red button below this post;
- Read the Qualification Criteria;
- Enter your 10 digits valid e-Voucher Pin purchased from approved vendor or this portal’s OPS;
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account;
- A verification link would be sent to your email;
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application;
- Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your bio-data);
- Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here);
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here);
- Print your photo cards;
- Watch Out For The Official Shortlist.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!