Entries are in invited for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021. Here is a guide for a successful application into the ongoing Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise 2020/2021. Kindly read through this post to be able to get the full information on this page.
We have received lots of requests from our esteemed visitors concerning the ongoing Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise 2020. That is why we have put together this post to guide you on the right step to take and the right link to the application form portal.
This post will answer the following questions regarding to Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021.
- How do I apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 application form?
- How much is NA application form?
- When will Nigerian Navy (NA) recruitment application form start?
- What are the requirements for a successful application?
- What is the official link of the application form?
If any of these questions listed above is what you are asking, don’t worry, your answer is on this page. Kindly read through.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess the National Identification Number (NIN);
- Ability to speak other Nigerian Language other than the applicant’s mother tongue is an added advantage;
- Possession of a minimum of four (4) Credits including English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB obtained in not less than 2 sittings;
- Consequent to number 3 above, Tradesmen/women w
- Height of not less than 1.65 meters for male and 1.60 for female applicants;
- Tradesmen/Women applicants’ age should be 18 – 22 years while Non-Tradesmen/Women should be 18-26 years;
Mode of Application
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should click on the button on this page to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021. Note that any applicant that makes double application will be disqualified immediately.
Application is totally free of charge, do not pay anyone, or group of individuals requesting for money for an assistance.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments ,contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!