The Nigerian Navy is inviting application from applicants for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020. This post reveals how you can begin your application and other needed information. Read below for more.
Do you wish to join the Nigerian Navy? Do you have the fitness and what it takes to join the Nigerian Navy? If yes, then an opportunity is open for you at the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020.
Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
Abuja Centre: (1) Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks. (2) Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
Bauchi Centre: Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
Owerrinta Centre: Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
Lagos Centre: (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo. (2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
Port-Harcourt Centre: (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri. (2) Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
Sokoto Centre: Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Documents for Screening
Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate;
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form;
- Acknowledgement Form.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria;
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields;
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education;
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory;
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment;
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall;
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 20 February 2020. Except Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years respectively;
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units;
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
Applicants of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 Application Form must be completed and submitted online at the recruitment portal. The official Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2020 is at http://joinnigeriannavy.com.
We believe this post was helpful? Kindly share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!