Nigerian Navy recruitment application form 2020 – Do you wish to join the Nigerian Navy (NN)? Do you desire to join the Nigerian Armed Forces (NAF)? If yes then here is an opportunity for you to make your desires come true. All you should do is to read through this post. A link is on this page that will take you straight to the NN Recruitment Application Form portal.
On this post, you will get full guide on how you can apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020. One thing you should have in mind is that the Nigerian Navy will not ask applicants for money in this recruitment process. Disregard any person doing so or if possible, report such person to the Nigerian Navy for them to be punished squarely. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form is totally free of charge to all applicants.
The Nigerian Navy is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form 2020. Interested and qualified applicants can apply now.
- The Nigerian Navy Recruitment is for Nigerians only;
- If you are applying for regular, you should be from 18 to 22 years of age;
- Applicants who wish to apply with NCE, School of Nursing certificate, OND, ICT or other higher qualification can apply from 24 – 26 years old only;
- Only single men and women who have no children are eligible to join the Navy;
- Any applicant with criminal record is not allowed to apply;
- Applicants with stable health conditions is allowed. Any applicant with health challenges will not be allowed;
- Women applicants should be at least 1.67 meters high to apply while male applicants have to be at least 1.70 meters tall to be eligible;
- Possess at least 5 Credits in O’Level including English Language obtained in not more than two sittings;
- Applicants with B.A/B.Sc, HND or other higher education certificate from any discipline will be an added advantage. Ensure that you select the profession according to your qualification. You can choose from the list of 32 available categories, including engineer, electrical artificer, marine mechanics, computer, journalist, seaman, fireman, caterer, medical assistant, nurse, and many others.
How to apply for NN Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the Application Form Portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com;
- Fill out the Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2020;
- Upload your documents online. Once you have completed and submitted your Nigerian Navy recruitment application form 2020, you should print it out a copy of the form because it will be needed during physical verification;
- Also print out two Reference Forms. One is your Local Government attestation letter and Parent or Guardian consent forms. You will need to fill them out as well;
- Take all your original documents and their photocopies and visit the recruitment centre in your state. You will have to bring the following:
- Passport photographs
- Birth certificate
- Signed forms (the ones you have downloaded in the previous step)
- Your test results (for WAEC and NECO), etc.
Keep your fingers crossed and hope that your name will be added to the shortlisted candidates this year.
Do you want us to keep you updated? Talk to us through the comment section by dropping your comments, contributions and suggestions. Also share this information with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!