The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the NIS Recruitment Form 2020. Here, you will be informed on how your application will be successful.
Are you searching for job? Do you wish to join the Nigeria Immigration Service? If yes then here is an opportunity you have been waiting for. See below for compete guide on how you can apply for NIS Recruitment Application Form 2020.
For some time now, the NIS Form for Recruitment 2020 have been trending and applicants are yearning for update on how they can start their applications for the ongoing NIS Recruitment Form 2020.
We have also received questions from applicants through different platforms. Some of the questions are:
- How can I apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 form?
- What is the Recruitment portal for application?
- When will NIS Recruitment Exercise commence for 2020?
- I need update on the NIS Recruitment.
- What are the qualifications for application?
If any of the questions listed above is what you are asking then you don’t need to worry, this post will guide you on how you to apply.
Requirements for NIS Recruitment Form 2020
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or naturalization;
- Applicants with any health challenge shall not be accepted;
- Must possess a minimum of O’Level Certificate;
- All applicants must be 18-30 years of age;
- Also, applicants must possess chest measurement of not more than 1.65 meters for male applicants and 1.60 meters for female counterparts;
How to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020
All those that wish to apply for this on going Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2020 must apply online. The official Recruitment portal is www.portal.immigration.gov.ng.
Note: As on the date of this publication, the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form 2020 is yet to be online. But you can check back on this site for subsequent post concerning the recruitment.
Also share this your friends using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments using the comment box section beneath this page.