NPF Recruitment past questions and answers contains previous questions and answers from previous recruitment conducted in the past.
We have successfully compiled some questions and answers that will help an applicant of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2018. Applicants can download the PDF file of the question and answer in this page. Also, we have listed out some sample questions for you to run some quick tutorial on yourself.
This PDF of the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment past questions and answers features subjects like Current Affairs, History, Geography, English Language, Mathematics (optional), Government, Religious Knowledge, and General Knowledge.
Sample from the NPF Recruitment past questions and answers file
1. How many units does the Nigerian police have?
2. The position to the office of the Inspector General of police is done through
D. Academic Qualification
3. Find the odd one out
A. Hafiz Ringim
B. Abubakar Zikman
C. Suleiman Abba
D. Mike Okiro
4. Who is the first inspector general of police in Nigeria?
A. Kam Salem
B. Philip Effiong
C. Muhammadu Dikko Yusufu
D. Louis Edet
5. List of officers fit for appointment to the office of the Inspector General of Police is compiled by the
A. Police Council
B. Police Corporative
C. Police Academy
D. Police Authority
6. Katsina Ala is in which state of Nigeria?
A. Cross Rivers State
B. Benue State
C. Katsina State
D. Kogi State
7. What is the length of tenure of the IGP?
8. Which of these is not part of the formation list of the Nigerian police?
A. Port Authority Police
B. Police Cooperative
C. Police Academy Kano
9. Which of the following constabularies did not participate in the formation of the Nigerian police?
A. Niger Coast Constabulary
B. Special Service Constabulary
C. Royal Niger Company Constabulary
D. Thirty member consular guard
10. The police officer in-charge of contingents in a state is the…
A. Chief Superintendent of Police
B. Inspector of Police
C. Commissioner of Police
D. Divisional Police officer
11. The release of a person from legal custody by a written agreement that he shall appear at the time and place designated and submit himself to the jurisdiction of the court and observe the requirements set forth in the recognizance is known as
D. Partial discharge
12. A formal accusation by a grand jury that charges a person with a crime is known a_______
B. Insanity plea
D. Faux Pas
How to get full version of the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment past questions and answers
- Pay the sum of ₦2,500 into any GT Bank near you. Account name: Odo Chukwuka Victor; Account Number: 0449728490; Bank: GT Bank or call 07063488151 for more on how to get the Past questions and Answers;
- Then send a picture of your payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with caption “I want Nigerian Police Force Recruitment past questions and answers”. The message will contain your name, phone number, then the picture of your payment slip in an attachment.