The focus of the Npower programme 2020 Application is to provide young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation. Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in four key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Vaids).
Npower programme 2020 Application – How to apply
Qualified candidates for Npower programme 2020 Application should follow the steps outlined below to apply/register and login.
- Visit the NPower registration portal via https://apply.npower.gov.ng/
- Choose and click on your desired Program (eg: Health, Agro, Teach or Tax), Complete the form that appears;
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
- After filling the form, review your application and click on the ‘SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION button.
Once you submit, a Reference Number (in the form of N-Health-2017-00000220443-13) would be displayed in the acknowledgment page.
- LNSC Recruitment Form 2020
- 2020 NAF Recruitment Exercise Application Form
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
Keep your unique reference number in a secure and accessible place. You will be required to provide it, if and when there is an issue to be.
Recruitment Gist do not call anyone demanding for money for assistance of any type in recruitment shortlisting or for any other reason. Disregard any call from anyone on this. Take note of this!!
Do not forget to share this post to friends and family using any of the social media buttons here, also drop your comments and contributions through the comment box section beneath this post.