Do you want to apply for NSCDC recruitment form 2020/2021 but do not know how to access the recruitment application form? If yes is your answer, then you do not need to worry anymore. On this post, you will get guided steps on how you can apply for NSCDC recruitment form 2020/2021. Just read through and use the application link on this page to apply online here.
On thing you need to know as an intending applicant is that you must meet up with the NSCDC recruitment form 2020/2021 general requirements and submit your application online. When you have successfully done that, and your name appeared on the NSCDC recruitment shortlist 2020/2021, you can now be sure you will be ready to face the next stage of the recruitment which is NSCDC recruitment exam that will be conducted by JAMB. Kindly read through this post and follow our guide to apply.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps (NSCDC) is a para-military institution that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of the National Assembly (Nigeria). The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp. NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Nigerian Government that is charged to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.
The Corps is empowered to institute legal proceedings by or in then and of the Attorney General of the Federation in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria against any person or persons suspected to have committed an offence, maintain an armed squad in order to bear fire arms among others to strengthen the corps in the discharge of its statutory duties
NSCDC recruitment form 2020/2021 General Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth;
- An applicant must not exceed 30 years of age;
- Applicant with health conditions will not be accepted;
- Also note that any form of double application by a single applicant will be disqualified automatically;
- Be able to work in any part of the country you are posted to;
- Ability to speak any other Nigerian Language by an applicant is an added advantage;
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification (such as PVC, Drivers’ License, International Passport, etc);
- Possess a minimum of 5 Credit Passes in O’Level. Applicant with higher educational background is also an added advantage.
Mode of NSCDC recruitment Application
- All interested and qualified applicants should log on to the recruitment application portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng;
- Do not forget to print out a copy of your application form;
- NSCDC recruitment form 2020/2021 is free of charge. Disregard any person requesting for money for an assistance.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post.