NSCDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers – The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment past questions and answers contains previous questions and answers from previous recruitment conducted in the past.
We have successfully compiled some questions and answers that will help an applicant of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019. Applicants can now download the PDF file of the question and answer in this page. Also, we have listed out some sample questions for you to run some quick tutorial on yourself.
This PDF of the Civil Defence Corps Recruitment past questions and answers features subjects like Current Affairs, History, Geography, English Language, Mathematics (optional), Government, Religious Knowledge, and General Knowledge.
1. The NSCDC College of Peace and Disaster management is in which state?
2. The NSCDC is statutorily empowered by Act. No. 2 of
3. The NSCDC was formally known as
A. Lagos Civil Defence Committee
B. Nigerian Blue Army
C. Federal Defence Corps
D. Defence and Protection Corps of Nigeria
4. Which president signed into law the statutory backing of the NSCDC?
A. Yakubu Gowon
B. Shehu Shagari
C. Olusegun Obasanjo
D. Muhammadu Buhari
5. When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria?
6. How many local Government do we have in Nigeria?
7. Who is the first Nigerian president?
A. Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
B. Abubakar Tafa Balewa
C. Obafemi Awolowo
D. Alhmadu Bello
8. Which country’s flag is called the Union Jack?
C. Great Britain
9. What is the largest continent in the world?
10. What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
How to get full version of NSCDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Pay the sum of ₦2,500 into any GT Bank near you. Account name: Odo Chukwuka Victor; Account Number: 0449728490; Bank: GT Bank or call 07063488151 for more on how to get the Past questions and Answers;
- Then send a picture of your payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with caption “I want NSCDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers”. The message will contain your name, phone number, then the picture of your payment slip in an attachment.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!