Here on this post, we would talk on NTI recruitment 2020/2021 Application form and how to access the recruitment application form. I am glad to inform you about the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) recruitment exercise 2020/2021. This post will guide you on how you can apply online through the link that will be provided on this post.
The National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) is inviting applications from credible citizens of Nigeria for its 2020/2021 recruitment exercise. Here, we have listed out some criteria for successful NTI recruitment 2020/2021 Application. We shall duly guide you on how you can apply online.
General Requirements for NTI recruitment 2020/2021 Application form
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. holder in Law, Economics, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Geology, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or other related discipline;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen and possess NIN ID Card;
- Must be a computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft office and other relevant applications;
- Leadership and management skill;
- Knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws and ability to enforce them;
- Ability to work as a regulator and full compliance with laws;
- Interpersonal and communication skill;
How to Apply for National Teachers’ Institute form 2020/2021
Interested applicants should kindly click on the “Apply Now” button below this post.
Firstly, you have to know that the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) recruitment form is not yet online. If you are interested in this recruitment kindly check back on this website www.recruitmentgist.com or simply click here for more update.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contribution and suggestion using the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates on jobs and employments around you. Best Wishes!!