Finally, the long awaited NYSC Batch-A 2020 Mobilization Timetable for online registration finally out. All prospective candidates who have fully been mobilized and have seen their name on the NYSC senate Approved List can now get ready for the NYSC online registration this month.
This is to inform the general public and all Prospective Corps Members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announce the NYSC Batch-A 2020 Mobilization Timetable and online registration for students to be mobilized is out.
NYSC Batch-A 2020 Mobilization Timetable
- 2019 Batch ‘C’ Post Mobilisation Workshop – 27th – 29th January 2020
- 2020 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop – 3rd – 7th February 2020
- Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs – 1st – 20th February 2020
- Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs – 10th – 24th February 2020
- Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates – 20th February – 2nd March 2020
- Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign Trained Graduates – 24th – 29th February 2020
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers – 14th – 29th February 2020
- Action by ICT Department – 2nd – 6th March 2020
- Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs – 6th – 10th March 2020
- Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions – 6th – 10th March 2020
- Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course.
Note that if there be any change in date before online registration we will update you.
How to Register for NYSC Batch A Online Registration 2020
To begin www.portal.nysc.org.ng.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!