Am glad to inform all prospective 2018 Batch B corps members that the NYSC has opened the portal for printing NYSC Batch B call up letter. This post will assist you on how you can successfully print you Call up Letter here.
All prospective corps member are advised to log on to NYSC portal to print out their NYSC Batch B call up letter successfully. On this note, read through this post to achieve this. Corps members that did not make payments during their online registration should print their letters now here.
HOW TO PRINT NYSC BATCH B CALL UP LETTER
- Login to NYSC Portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng/;
- When the site opens, log in with your Email address and password;
- Click on “PRINT CALL UP LETTER” tab to print out your call up letter;
- All Nigerian studied students should come to the camp with their Degree/HND Certificates or Statements of Results, and Identification Card from their School of graduate;
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification an Original Copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents and International Passport;
- Veterinary/Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Dentists, Physiotherapists Nurses, Optometrists and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional license or certificate of registration given by their professional bodies;
- For foreign graduates, ensure your academic paper(s) in any language other than English language are translated into English Language. And both versions of such documents are brought to the camp;
If this post was helpful, kindly share to your friends and families using any of the Social Media buttons under this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this post. Best wishes from US all at VALUE GIST!!