NYSC Batch B Update on Registration 2019 – Am pleased to inform all prospective 2019 corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from 27th May – 12th June 2019 to enable them register for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.
In other for your NYSC Batch B Registration to be successful, you have ensure you follow this guide when filling in your registration form.
NYSC Batch B Update on Registration
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you);
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear;
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration;
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise;
- Go through your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
How to Register
Prospective corps members should follow this guide:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Registration for Mobilization 2019 Batch B“.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” tab to re-validate your registration.
Wish to talk to us? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Do not forget to share this information here with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!