On NYSC camp registration requirements and procedures, you are required to bring the following listed document while coming to camp.
- Original statement of result;
- Institution identity card and
- 8 recent passport photographs.
In addition, if you are a Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or an Optometrist you will be expected to bring along original copy of your certificate that shows you are a member of the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of Housemanship or Internship.
Arrangement has been made to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (#1,500.00) as Transport Allowance in the camp. Also the sum of One Thousand Naira (#1,000.00) shall be paid to you as local Transport Allowance. The above allowances are to be collected at the orientation camp of your state of deployment.
I sincerely hope that you will participate fully in this noble scheme, bearing in mind that the nation will benefit from your participation.
As a participant in the orientation course, you will be required to take to the camp your pillow and pillow case, mosquito net, bed sheets, plates, cutlery, bucket, drinking cup and torch light for your personal convenience. NYSC Time Table/Registration for batch C 2020.
I enjoin you to contribute your best to the Nation in the programmes that have been carefully designed for the achievement of the lofty Objectives of the scheme.
You are expected to resume duty at your place of primary assignment immediately after the orientation as no leave
Whatsoever shall be granted for further preparations after assumption of duty.
- It is an offence to serve more than once in the NYSC scheme;
- Prospective corps members are prohibited from bringing automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles etc. to camp;
- Your one year national service begins from the date you reported to service at the orientation camp;
- Prospective corps members are reminded that national service is about service to their fatherland; therefore they need to accept their deployment to any state in good faith. However, relocation is granted only to married women, to enable them join their husbands, and those with life threatening ailments;
- Nigerian graduates who are foreign-trained should in addition to their academic certificates be ready to present their travelling documents, International Passports, etc. for verification at the point of registration.
Do you wish to talk to us about this? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!