The Ogun state government led by governor Dapo Abiodun has announced the commencement of Ogun State Recruitment 2020 of fresh graduates, skilled and unskilled persons in the state.
Are you in search of job or you don’t have something doing? If yes then here is an opportunity for you to get something doing through the Ogun State Recruitment 2019.
Here, you will be guided fully on how to apply for this ongoing recruitment at Ogun State. All you will have to do is to read through this post and follow the guide below to apply.
Requirements for Ogun State Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or naturalization;
- Possess at least 5 Credits in English Language or Mathematics in WAEC or NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than 2 sittings;
- Applicants with B.Sc, HND, OND or its equivalent obtained at any recognized institution are also invited;
- Applicants must be ready to work at any part of the state;
- Applicants must know how to use the computer system;
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age as on the date of application.
How to Apply Online
Application is strictly done online at the recruitment portal at www.ogunstate.gov.ng. Complete your application at this website.
Note: The Ogun state government will never ask any applicant to pay at any stage of the Ogun State Recruitment 2020. Kindly disregard anyone asking you to pay before your name will be shortlisted.
Do not fail to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!