Ongoing NPF recruitment 2019 – Do you wish to to join the Nigerian Police Force (NPF)? Currently, the Nigerian Police Force is conducting a nationwide recruitment of officers into the force.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the post of Constable (Recruit).
General Requirements for the Ongoing NPF recruitment 2019
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN);
- Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age;
- Must have an O’Level Certificate with at least Five (5) Credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB;
- Applicants Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence in the past;
- Also, applicants’ height must not be less than 1.67 metres for men and 1.64 metres for women;
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement for male applicants only;
- Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel;
- Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment exercise;
- Must be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) among the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel;
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
Mode of Application at NPF recruitment exercise 2019
Interesed and qualified candidates should click on the red button below this post to make their applications at the Ongoing NPF recruitment 2019 portal.
- This recruitment is totally free, do not pay anyone for an assistance;
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application;
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified;
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future use (the “Number” is case sensitive). Also print out a copy of your completed form online and guarantor’s form;
- You will be required to provide a print out of the mail sent to you at the point of physical verification (i.e. if your name is shortlisted);
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones;
- All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection;
- The following documents MUST be readily available and also scanned copies:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE IS 10TH JANUARY, 2019
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments ,suggestions and contributions using the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you more timely updates on recruitments. Best Wishes!!