I am pleased to bring to you the P-YES application form 2019. Here is a post that will guide all interested and qualified applicants of the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) recruitment application form.
The schemed is aimed at empowering youths with the Seed Empowerment Tool (SET) and also creating multiple layers of empowerment. Interested applicants are required to read this post carefully and follow the guide here and be included in the 774,000 selected applicants to be empowered.
P-YES is sponsored by the office of the Secretary to the Federal Government (SFG) and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs, aimed at creating a minimum of 774,000 youth empowerment by direct youth empowerment for two years.
P-YES application form 2019 Requirements
The recruitment application form is accessible to all interested Nigerian Youth but must possess the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen (male or female);
- Applicants must possess a valid means of national identification such as PVC, National ID, International Passport, etc.;
- Age of 18 and 40;
- Provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting;
- Provision of a guarantor (community or religion leader preferable)
- Applicant must be able to teach other people in his/her community what he/she has learnt;
- Be of good conduct and mental imbalance;
- Be able to speak English Language and mother tongue;
- Local Government of origin certificate duly signed by L.G.A official;
Application Procedures for P-YES Recruitment
Interested and suitable qualified applicants of P-YES application form 2019 should kindly click on the ”Apply Here” button below this post to make their application successful at the Official P-YES recruitment Portal. No registration fee is allowed on this recruitment. Kindly disregard any request for fee.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!