Entries are invited for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates. Polaris Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide range of electronic banking solutions.
Here, you will see how you will apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates. Interested applicants are required to ensure that their applications are made successfully and at the right portal. Kindly read through this post as we guide you on how to apply.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2020 will be conducted across all the states of the federation including the federal capital territory Abuja. Start your applications now.
Requirements for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must possess a university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from an accredited institution;
- Completed the mandatory NYSC and possess discharge certificate or exemption letter;
- Also, applicants must be 26 years or younger by 31st December, 2020 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age will not be accepted);
- A minimum of Five (5) Credits including English Language and Mathematics in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), obtained in not more than one (1) sitting;
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply for Polaris Entry Level Recruitment
- Log on to the official recruitment portal by Clicking Here;
- Navigate to “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account;
- Visit your mailbox to activate your account through the automated mail you will receive;
- Login with your registered Email Address and Password;
- During the registration, you should provide:
- Personal Information
- Additional information
- Scanned Passport photograph
- Education certificates
- Employment History (if any)
- Other related Documents
Do you want to talk to us about this recruitment? If yes, drop your comments, contributions and suggestion through the comment box section beneath this post. Do not forget to share this information with friends and family using any of the social media button below. Best Wishes!!