SHIFT Nigeria Limited Job vacancy 2020 — SHIFT Nigeria is looking for a passionate entry level Program Analyst to support our programs through research, marketing and administrative tasks and help us accomplish our mission and make an impact. This is going to be a full-time job based in Abuja.
Shift Nigeria limited job is a call for responsible leadership and followership. Demanding a SHIFT in the way things have been done in Nigeria, in the past 50yrs. It is SHIFTING from the old ways of doing things to the proper way of doing things in government or in private business.
Responsibilities of a Program Analyst at SHIFT Nigeria limited
- Support event planning and implementation;
- Support special project initiatives for leadership and any additional program goals;
- Support social media and marketing initiatives;
- Support content research and development;
- Research and collect data on national, state, and local political leadership;
- Research political topics ranging from the Nigerian political system to broader political ideologies in other democracies.
Basic requirements for applying for SHIFT Nigeria Limited Job vacancy 2020
- Ability to work collaboratively and comfortable working in cross functional teams;
- High level of comfort with using technology to complete tasks (Google Tools, email platforms, social media platforms, etc);
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice issues and understanding of challenges facing poor communities across the nation;
- Passion and commitment to democratic principles that will make Nigeria great;
- Applicants should possess attitudes like humility, integrity, passion, motivation, and a self-starter;
- Strong primary, secondary, and online research skills;
- Strong writing and communications skills;
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing work environment;
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods;
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools;
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and other applications like Web analytics, Google Adwards etc.;
- Must have worked in political, NGO, consulting, Civil Society or related environment;
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree certificate or Training in Political Science, Communication, Journalism, Public Policy, Law or related Degree
How to apply successfully
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with “Program Analyst, SHIFT Nigeria” as the subject of the mail.
We believe this article was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments from all over the world. Best Wishes!!