Here on this page, we shall be guiding you on how to apply for South Africa Visa Form 2020 from Nigeria and the processes involved. All you have to do is follow the guide here to apply online. Also, you will get to know South African Visa Application centers in Nigeria.
Types of South Africa Visas 2020
|Types of Visa||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Study Visa||6 – 8 weeks||Duration of study program|
|Medical Treatment Visa||6 days||3 – 6 months|
|Business Visa||6 days||3 months|
|Corporate Visa||6 days||3 months|
|Work Visa||6||3 months|
How to Apply for a South Africa Visa Form 2020
Click below to apply for your preferred visa.
General Requirements for a South Africa Visa
- An International passport or travel document valid for not less than 30 days after the expiry of your intended visit;
- Your passport must have at least two unused page for entry/departure visa endorsements;
- A completed form BI-84 (application for a visa);
- Payment of the prescribed visa application fee;
- A yellow-fever vaccination certificate (if required);
- Statement and documentation confirming the purpose and duration of your visit;
- Two colored passport photographs;
- A return or onward ticket if you are traveling by air;
- In case you are traveling along with children (minors), you will need to provide the following additional documents:
- Proof of guardianship or custody; OR
- Consent from the guardian in the case of an unaccompanied minor.
- Proof of financial stability within the Country in the form of
- Bank statement
- Salary Advances
- Undertaking by the host(s) in South Africa
- Medical cover or
- Cash available (Credit cards inclusive).
Most of the documents cut across all the different types of South Africa Visas and some are peculiar to the visa type needed. Submitting fake documents will result to denial of the visa application, and seizing of such document(s). Original copies of documents are needed for a successful application.
South Africa Embassies in Nigeria
Lagos Address: Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way. Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I. Lagos.
Tel: +234-1-4612050, +234-1-4612061, +234-1-4612067, +234-1-4612066 and +234-1-4612981.
Abuja Address: South Africa Visa Application Centre. Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor, Plot 1083. Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District, Abuja.
Tel: +234-9-4624200, +234-9-4133776, +234-9-7822850 and +234-9-7822852.
Port Harcourt Address: Vineyard Shopping Centre. 88 Woji Road, GRA. Port Harcourt.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!