Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment – Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the Africa’s banking groups aimed at emerging markets globally. It has its most important part in South Africa’s financial system for over 150 year and has spread to 16 countries throughout the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment for Credit Evaluation Manager for Lagosians, is ongoing now.
A Standard Bank is a firm that believes in technical innovation to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solution.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for the 2020/2021 Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancy. Application is done online via the Bank’s portal.
Job Title: Credit Evaluation Manager
Location: Lagos Island
Sector: Banking Sector
Understands all risks and provides guidance to all parts of the bank regarding economic to the political that could affect our global business.
Qualification for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Commerce or Mathematics Science.
- Banking experience in Business Banking for 7 – 10 years in the Management of commercial bank and other Strategic Units’ Relationship.
- Professional certificates like ACIS, ACA, ACCA, ACIB
- Risk Management experience for 7 – 10 years. Spending five (5) years in Credit Analysis and Evaluation, Risk Management, Credit Management, Portfolio Management and Business Development.
- Masters’ Degree certificate is an added advantage.
All applications from applicants must be submitted online. You can apply by clicking here.
There are other Job Vacancies at Stanbic IBTC, make use of Google or visit this site to be updated on Jobs and Job Recruitment, vacancies and lots more. Drop your comments and contributions via the comment box section below this post.
Do you wish to talk to us about this recruitment? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!