Visa application form to Kingdom of Thailand – Kingdom of Thailand (Siam) is a country at the centre of the Indochinese peninsula in Mainland Southeast Asia. Thailand is popular for its tropical beaches, royal palaces, ancient ruins and temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol in the country.
Its capital Bangkok, is home to ultramodern architecture, beside quiet communites by the riverside.
Types of Thailand Visa available
- Diplomatic Thailand Visa;
- Official Thailand Visa;
- Courtesy Thailand Visa;
- Tourist Thailand Visa;
- Transit Thailand Visa;
- Non-Immigrant Thailand Visa;
- Immigrant Thailand Visa;
- Non-Quota immigrant Thailand Visa;
How to Access Royal Thai Embassy in Nigeria
Address: 24 Tennessee Crescent, Off Panama Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Working hours: 8.30 -16.30 hrs.
Customer Service Tel: (+234) 706 308 0403, (234) 7067 4558
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Requirements for visa application form to Kingdom of Thailand from Nigeria
Nigerians applying for Non-Immigrant Visa or business/work (category “B”), need to complete a visa application form and present it together with all required documents below:
- A valid passport not less than 6 months old from the date of arrival in Thailand and blank pages;
- Completed and signed application form;
- Two (2) recent (2 x 2 inches) passport photographs (taken within the last 6 months);
- The Certificate of Clearance from the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in Nigeria;
- Certificate of Criminal Clearance issued by the Nigerian police force;
- The original bank statement (for the last 6 months) and the letter of reference issued by the authorized bank account officer or manager. The two documents must be certified by the Notary Public or the Court and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria. A copy of each document should be submitted;
- Letter of reference from the company is to be presented stating the nature of business, the purpose of the applicant’s visit and the duration of stay in Thailand;
- Letter of invitation from the company in Thailand detailing the nature of business, the purpose of trading partner’s visit and the length of stay in Thailand. Copies of the following corporate documents are also presented;
- List of shareholders.
- Business registration and business license.
- Company profile.
- Statement of income tax clearance of the latest year etc.
- International Health Certificate on Yellow Fever Vaccination;
- Reservation of a accommodation in Thailand. If applicant are not able reach an accommodation in Thailand, the applicant may contact the Thai Hotel Association (THA) for assistance;
- Confirmed return air ticket paid in full;
- Visa fee in amount of 13,000 Naira (single entry).
For further information on other and all types of Thai visas, please visit the official website of the Royal Thai Embassy in Nigeria.