UBA Job Vacancy 2018 – United Bank of Africa Plc (UBA) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for a job vacancy. If you wish to work as a banker, this is an opportunity for you to actualize your dream. Kindly read through this post for more.
UBA is on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, that operates in not less than 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers, which are London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference Number: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Requirements for UBA Job Vacancy 2018
- Applicants must have you completed a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and below 27 years;
- Excellent customer service orientation skills;
- Possess high level of integrity;
- Good verbal and writing communication skills;
- Very good selling skills;
- Focused, Motivated and Results Oriented;
- Paying attention to details;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Fast and error-free processing;
- Strong problem resolution skills;
Application Closing Date 31st December, 2018
How to Apply successfully
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly click on the button below to apply for UBA job successfully.
We believe this information here was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article. Best Wishes!!