Have you heard about UNICEF Recruitment Form 2020? Do you have what it takes to work with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)? If yes, here is an opportunity for you. Kindly read through this page and apply.
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the UNICEF Recruitment Form 2020. This recruitment will enable the agency to employ able-bodied youths that will work with them is discharging their duties around Nigeria.
On this post, you will get to know more on the following listed below:
- How do I apply for United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment 2020?
- Will UNICEF conduct recruitment 2020?
- What is the official portal for application?
- What are the requirements for successful application?
General Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment Form 2020
- Possession of M.Sc, B.Sc, or HND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old;
- Possess WASSCE or SSCE with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language;
- National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate of Education (NCE) obtained from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the application form portal. Kindly Click Here to apply.
Do you wish to talk to us about this recruitment? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Do not forget to share with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!