University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) school of post basic nursing programme.
Are you waiting for an admission as a Nurse? If yes then a chance is here. The general public is invited to submit their application for admission into University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION INTO UMTH SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING
- Applicants should have at least have five (5) credits in SSCE, WAE, NECO, which must include Mathematics, Biology, English Language, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two (2) sittings. Applicants can combine WAEC or NECO.
- The applicants must have at least, a two (2) years post registration experience.
- And lastly, the applicants must be registered and licensed as a nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
See more on Education 2018/2019 Academic Session
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI (UMTH) SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING ADMISSION
Application Form Fee:
- N5,000 for School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- N7,000 for School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN).
All the payments MUST be made into the UMTH Remita Platform “University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) Schools Account”. Provide a proof of payment to the school cashier, and then get the hospital receipt which you will use the same receipt to collect application form.
When the forms are completed by the applicants, submit them to the office of the Coordinator/Principal’s office not later than the date mentioned below.
Submit your application form with these documents
- Photocopies of all credentials
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with a white background.
- Birth certificate, age declaration certificate or indigence certificate.
Dates for the Submission of Forms
- SPBPON – 2nd May – 6th August, 2018
- SPBCCN – 2nd May – 2nd June, 2018
Dates for the Entrance Examination
- SPBPON – 6th – 11th August, 2018
- SPBCCN – 30th July – 2nd August, 2018
After the Entrance Examination, successful and passed candidates will be invited for an interview by the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Basic Nursing Programmes.