Here is an update on WAEC GCE Registration 2019/2020 for Private Candidates – Second Series. Complete guide on how you can apply for this exam shall be discussed on this page.
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 – Second Series are hereby informed that the registration will start from Monday 27 May, 2019 to Friday 19 July, 2019.
Candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website at www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
How to Apply for WAEC GCE Registration 2019/2020
- Candidates are required to pay a registration fee of N13,950 at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- In addition, candidates will be required to pay N500 commission to the banks/accredited agents;
- After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration;
- Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities e.g blind, poor vision, spastic, speech, etc.
- Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct;
- Also print the Registration Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.