WAEC GCE registration 2019/2020 – I am pleased to inform the general public that the WAEC GCE registration portal is open. Interested applicants for the WASSCE for Private Candidates 2019/2020 First series (Jan/Feb) are required to follow the steps listed on this post. Kindly read through this post for further information.
WASSCE for Private Candidates 2019/2020 First Series will be an urban based examination of which 19 subjects will be written in the examination. Candidates are expected to use the Council’s official website www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available WASSCE examination towns.
WAEC GCE registration 2019/2020
The examination will accommodate biometrics features which would be used to validate candidates’ details at the exam center. WAEC GCE will start from 27th May, 2019 and end on 19th July, 2019.
How to Apply for WAEC GCE Private Candidates First Series (Jan/Feb) Exam 2019/2020
- Interested candidates for WAEC GCE registration 2019/2020 are required to pay the sum of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (₦13,950) only, at any brand of the under listed banks or WAEC accredited centers across the country to obtain the Registration PIN and Information CD.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nigeria Ltd;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Sterling Bank Plc;
- Polaris Bank Ltd;
- WEMA Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- Access Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc;
Also, candidates are expected to pay the sum of Five Hundred Naira (₦500) at the point of payment for Bank charges.
- After paying and obtaining the Registration PIN, log on to the registration portal at https://registration.waecdirect.org/ to complete their registration.
Guide for Registration
- Candidates are expected to complete their registration within two weeks of first accessing the site;
- Ensure your name, gender, passport photograph, date of birth and subjects are correct and accurate;
- On completion of registration, print out Notice/Photo Card as an evidence of successful registration which will be used as a means of identification at the exam centers;
- Candidates’ result checker PIN will be on the printed Photo Card. Keep it safe;
- Registration fee is not refundable and as such, any payment made incorrectly will not be refunded;
- Upload a good quality passport photograph and the background should not be blue or red with size 275*314 pixels;
- Candidates should go to the examination hall on mufti and without arms, mobile phone or calculators;
- Avoid examination malpractice. Candidates caught involved in examination malpractice will be disqualified immediately.