The World Bank Group is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for her World Bank Group Recruitment 2019/2020. Do you have what it takes to work with the World Bank? Here is an entry for you. Kindly read through this page and apply below.
World Bank Group is one of the world’s biggest and largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries. It uses financial resources and extensive experience to help our client countries to reduce poverty, increase economic growth, and improve quality of life.
To achieve this, the World Bank is constantly seeking to improve the way it works. The aim includes delivering measurable results, promoting openness and transparency in development and improving access to development information and data.
Eligibility for World Bank Group Recruitment 2019/2020
- Be computer literate;
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree (preferably PhD) in Economics, Education (Economics of Education, Education Policy, etc.), Public Policy, or a related field;
- Strong client orientation and proven ability to work with government agencies, and with partner organizations;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the education sector;
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including an understanding of the core education data sets, indicators, tools for analysis of these data, and the use of evidence for education policy;
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and
- Willingness to travel, as required by the different tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this information with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comment, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates around you. Best Wishes!!